I had been nominated for this before but did not do it, but since it was Mariana who nominated me, well………………………….how could I say no! Thanks for thinking of me, Mariana. 🙂
Liebster Blog Award
What is the Liebster Award? The Liebster Award’s origins are pretty much a mystery. Bloggers nominate other bloggers that have 200 or less followers. It’s basically a “Hey, that’s a sweet little blog you’ve got there. Here’s an award!” You can’t just accept the award. You have to play by the (ever changing) rules and pay it forward. Then you can put the award on your blog for all to see.
The Rules: 1. List 11 facts about yourself. (I hope that you enjoy them! I tried to write things that hopefully my readers may not know, but then things that new people stopping in may find interesting as well.) 2. Answer the 11 questions given to you. (My 11 questions for each of the 11 nominated blogs are near the bottom of this post!) 3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate for the award. 4. Choose 11 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate. (At the very bottom of this post you will find the links!) 5. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award. 6. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. (see the intro of this post!)
11 Facts About Me
1. I have a daughter who was born on my 29th birthday.(November 5) Isn’t that the coolest thing? What a great birthday gift from the Lord!
2. My son can make me laugh like no other. I’m thankful for his gift of humor.
3. I have been happily married for 29 years!!!
4. I just absolutely love salads.
5. I love to be the first one up in the morning, so I can have my time with the Lord and eat a good, healthy breakfast.
6. I enjoy cooking and baking and am experimenting with using raw agave nectar instead of sugar.
7. I really enjoy reading a good book, but I don’t let myself do it too often, because I will let everything else go so I can finish the book. Perhaps I suffer from lackofdisciplineitis in that area?
8. I like to text Scriptures to friends and family members. There is nothing better that you can send in a text than God’s Word.
9, It drives me crazy to be in a church service where everything is sung in unison. When I hear the alto part, I HAVE TO sing it. OCD?
10. I love to see boys and men that are not ashamed to cry in the presence of the Lord. I appreciate that quality in males.
11. I still enjoy reading kid’s books, even though my son is 17 and my daughter is 20.
1) What’s your
favorite color? black – it hides fat. LOL
2) What was your first
memory? getting carpet put in at our house in Chicago
What is your favorite food? depends on what mood I’m in
4) If you could go anywhere
in the world, where would it be? Israel
5) What is your favorite
Do you play any instruments? If so, list them. Unfortunately no. I tried piano for a while, but I didn’t stick with it.
7) When is your
birthday? November 5
What is your favorite place to be? in the presence of God!
9) What is your favorite
bible story? the story of Joseph
10) What is your middle
Have you ever broken a bone? Nope. I hope I never do!
Thank you, Mariana
for the nomination. I will have to come back later and do my nominating. I am out of time right now.