I love puns, word plays, cliches, etc. My husband shared these with me, and they made me laugh. Hope you enjoy.
1. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.
2. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.
3. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. Their kids were nothing to look at either.
4. A sign on the lawn at the drug rehab center said: “Keep off the Grass.”
5. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.
6. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
7. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.
8. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
9. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
10. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn’t much, but the reception was great!
11. And finally, there was a person who sent 10 different puns to his friends, with the hope that at least 1 of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.