1. Post these rules on your blog.
2. Write six random things about yourself.
3. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
5. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about me………….
1. I am the queen of nicknames in our family. If you don’t believe me, ask my kids. I’ve given them dozens of nicknames over the years.
2. On the eve of my eldest sister’s wedding, I received the baptism of the Holy Ghost and spoke in tongues, just as they did in the Bible in Acts 2:1-4! There is nothing that can compare to this experience!
3. In highschool, for an open house, I once dressed up as a little kid, came skipping into my French class, and sang the Oscar Mayer bologna song in French.
4. My favorite thing for breakfast is coffee, sourdough toast and eggs over easy, cooked either in butter or olive oil.
5. In August, I will have been married for 25 years to my wonderful husband, Pete!
6. After about 11 p.m. I’m totally worthless for just about everything except sleep.
These are blogs I like to visit.
Jana’s Jive talking